Muzikano


MusicPlaylist

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Not Ruling

Feels like forever for one to stand up for what they want to do.
Sometimes thinking, am I too young for everything?
Mom and Dad definately has good intentions for me.
What they do was just to protect what's theirs.
I understand.
Every single bit of it.

But sometimes being too protective might just bite onto them back.
Like what is hapenning now.
I do what I want to do.
Limits is what I uphold to strongly.
I know my grounds and I know what is too high to reach.
I m aware He is watching me for I m still sane and mature.

I still need the both of you.
To shower me with unconditional love.
I m losing someone right now.
For I dont want that someone to be you.
Life is heading uphill for some.
But for the unfortunate ones, its shit.

Forgive me for what may seems wrong to you and vice versa to me.
Don't worry. I m still yours as what I was born into.
Your daughter, your friend.
I m still me and thank GOD for that mirical.
I know you are mad.
I know you are sad.
I know you lost hope.
But I dont know to what extend.

Just pray for my success.
Just pray that I'll turn out right.
The way you want to see right.
I love you Mom.
I love you Mom.
I love you Mom.
I love you Dad.

No comments: