Muzikano


MusicPlaylist

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

De bug!

What's worst then getting caught with the flu bug and sent to bed for two darn whole day! Freak aye! This package includes fever, cold of cos, headaches and sore throat! Enough to turn you bulimic for 10 years! Did i mention cough that has higher chances to getting tuberculosis? So there you go, a generous package for me from god. I deserve it though.

Talked to Rob til late last night. More like our usual routine to be blunt. Miss him more now that I cant see him this summer. What a way to celebrate our 1 year. Love you Mister. Nope, its you. No one else. =)

Felt feverish when I wake up this morning. Not a feeling you wish to have to start the day. Missed culture and cognitive. Two of my favorite modules. Just my day. Just my luck.

Meeting Rob's aunt and uncle and Annika tomoro at Raffles Creamry for supper. Yum sobe and ice-cream enough to make me put on 20 pounds! Its gonna be sinful i tell you. Marshmellows, gummy bears, hazelnuts, almonds and many many many more! Drools.....


tilda!

Kaiii

No comments: