Muzikano


MusicPlaylist

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Rule the World

I've always wanna rule the world.
You know like make this place a better place.
Nothing comes it perfact.
So its up to us all to make this place a place enjoyed by you and me.

Digresssssssssssss........
I m rather confuse of to where my love life is going to.
Where exactly are we heading to?
Where in the future do you see us?
In exactly 10 days,
I am officially with Rob for 1 whole year.

Its hard to believe we went this far.
Not saying I m pessimistic about it in the first place.
Just thinking about it fascinates me.

Sometimes I think you deserve to be with someone who will be there for you at all time.
Sometimes I think you deserve to be companied.
Sometimes I think I am being all selfish.
Keeping you to myself when there is definately someone out there who could be
closer to you in distance and could love you more.

I definately have issues with myself.
I definately have alot to think of right now.
Of exactly where we are heading and where we stand in each other's life.
Hope you understand.

Loving you always

No comments: