Muzikano


MusicPlaylist

Friday, August 8, 2008

Down Town...

Caught up with Uncle Brendan, Aunt Cornnie and Annika yesterday for supper at Raffles Creamery. Had Hazelnut frappucino with M&Ms and marshmellows. De-li-si-o-so! If only I could have the whole of Raffles Creamery here in my home would I be the luckiest person! =P

Was good to catch up with them. The whole conversation revolved around my boyfriend. Rob dee bob. Seriously at that very moment, all I wanna do is to run to the airport and check myself in. I miss you like crazy!

Talked till late as always with him yesterday and guess what, I put him into deep sleep. Hung up the phone and went to bed. Missed school today. Went to the airport to send Brendan's family off. Was sad to see them leave but happy to know that I will be seeing them there in Perth soon in months to come. =)

I need to know something, someone. I need to know what is it that you are looking for into me. You have to tell me. I need to know. I am waiting for that someone to speak up. I am waiting for that someone to spill the beans and tell what that someone is hidding from. I need to know.

No comments: