Muzikano


MusicPlaylist

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Farewell W45P

I swear I m going to miss you guys.
Thanks for making my days in school so memorable.

Firstly to Miss Fee, thanks for hearing me out for everthing.
I know I m kental and all but you still stood to listen.
Thanko babe ;P

Secondly Miss Maira, thanks too for being a great budd.
Up to crazy things and laughing at our classmates like pelat hua hua and tak
boleh angkat Jason! Whahaaaa....
And lastly, thanks for sharing with me everything and always caring.
You shone yet again darl! =)

To the rest of W45P
You guys have been great and that it is definately a great learning journey with all of you.
It would never be the same again without you guys.
Trust me! Imma doctor ;P
Loving you guys always!
Tilda and Wish you guys all the best in Life!





No comments: