Muzikano


MusicPlaylist

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

So where do I stand?

Was talking to Nad bout stuff..

Whilst doing so, I came out with this question,

"Where do I stand?"

Its pretty vake but its all I could think of since 3 hours ago.

Most probably I've been unproductive and that things are just eating up on me.




We talked about everything from school to family to friends to boyfriend.

Why must it be so hard to get through life?

Must it always be this difficult?

What does it takes for us to be happy?

Lots of sufferring and sacrifices?




Some say in order to have a moment of happiness,

One has to face 10 times the shit before.

I chuckled everytime I think of it.

I mean yea it does but why must man put it in such a way where it is so difficult for many

to swallow it?

Perhaps its for self realisation where it slapped right into our face.

3 days more till I celebrate my victory of my longest relationship.




I've been saying these umteem times,

I was quite sketical about this relationship but my skeptism lasted me a whole year.

Perhaps, again, we live with sketism to keep us going.

Keeping us strong and hold on dearly to something we will lose one day.



Two o'clock and I wish that I was sleepin
Your in my head like a song on the radio
All I know is I gotta get next to you
Sittin here turnin minutes into hours
To find the nerve just to call you on the telephone
Cause you don't know that I gotta get next to you


Maybe were friends
Maybe were more
Maybe it's just my imagination
But I see you stare just a little to long
And it makes me start to wonder
So baby call me crazy but I think you feel it too
Maybe I, Maybe I just gotta get next to you


Extracted from Lyrics "Next to You" ~ Jordin Sparks

No comments: