Muzikano


MusicPlaylist

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Not to forget...

ohhhhh...Not to forget farewell to the S buds.
Well you guys have obviously been great and always cheering and making a fool of one's self.
I hate to admit but sometimes I do like and enjoy doing so. (Making a fool that is!)

Special credits to these people...
Mable - For always being there for me
Bru - For making me feel like his mother
Nicol - For being a good friend
Jas - For challenging me till I have to declare myself a wrestler
Bebe - For always wanna touch my boobs!
Wing - For being a sucker yet a good listener
Arjun - For being a cute starbucks guy
Madhu - For the sticks and relationship shit we shared
Ashley - For being a cute Muitai dude...

There are many many more to thank but because of the fact I m lazy, I apologise for leaving some people out. You guys have been great anyway. SO cool and really laid back. Close to the nature I possess.

So thank you once again. We will definately meet up as always and share more silly jokes together! Farewell and all the best with the new classmates and friends.

Loving you guys always....
Kai

No comments: