Muzikano


MusicPlaylist

Saturday, September 6, 2008

School.

First day of school was a dread but I pull through it just fine.
Was darn elated to meet my S-buds. I miss them all. Like all.
Mable stick with me for the whole week of school.
Roaming aimlessly during breakout.

Honeslty, my class isn't that bad after all. I mean I do know some people in class.
Just not that well cos they were my hi-bye friends from Amkss.
Not bad eh. I mean I didnt really make friends with them that well.
Just teamwork kinda talk and work discussions. Not more.
Had a couple of Cina people that I barely understand.
So as not to be rude, I pretend I do.
It wasnt easy. Like really really.

Heard a shocking news from Mable.
One that stunned me till now.
Kept thinking about it.
Obviously, I do feel really sad about it but happy for her at the same time.
Darl, you deserve it all missy.
Thats for being so kind and a good friend to me.

Yea... all for that. =)
I m having mixed feeling about what is happening between stuff and me.
Talked to KakMai last night about my new found friend.
She didnt really like what she heard.
She thought I m playing someone out.
Not my intentions too honestly.
We are just casual friends that share something in common.
Its not easy having tied down yet not.
Like the world is cheating you.

That feeling where you are caught in between.
Not knowing which turn to make.
Fearing that every turn may lead to a mistake.
A mistake that could never be reverse.
I m scared.
So scared to face tomorrow now.

The world indeed is unfair.
I need a light.
I need a light.

No comments: