Muzikano


MusicPlaylist

Monday, August 25, 2008

Yesternight

Was out yesternite till late
It was a good nite out after so long of being trap in this cave.
Talked about almost everything.
Randomness....
I like it that way.

Hate to say it but I kinda enjoy the company
I mean he has been away for far too long as I expected
And that sometimes, along the way we just need someone if not many
to be there listennig and motivating us.

I finally figured why I have been so reserved and not doing things that I long to do
Was true what ben said.
Do what you want to do without being restricted.
Shit happens.
But it will somehow brings us back to reality and hence makes us wiser and better.
As a person that is.

No one is perfact so shit it if things does not go as plan.
Stop being the excuse for doing things you crave for.
Instead do it whole-heartedly and that yea, if all things fails,
We know, we were once there.
Doing what we've always wanted to.

Mom and dad, as much as I love you guys,
I want you to respect my space and my actions.
Supporting it would have been a good move.
But going against my doings would have caused you to be in much pain.
Not to worry, I am still sane and thinking and have consciencious.

The chalet has already begun and I am still sitting here,
Looking half past six and not showered yet all ready for the second round of sleep.
Sign.
I wanna go out.
Like freaking rite now.
:P

No comments: