Muzikano


MusicPlaylist

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Movie Gaga

So yesterday was almost the most tiring day I've ever lived. Woke up, prepare for school, school, more school, cineleasure and vivo. Caught two movies in a day. Not bad for a freshie! =) Not to say I haven been going to the movies for years and that I got active back just recently. And for all those years I've been missing out, that makes me a semi-pro pirate! Hi ho! Ha ha ha ha ha...

But hey! Pirate no more! ;)



Caught X-files which nearly, just nearly put me to sleep. It pretty darn slow a story and that it kept the audience hanging in doubts. But what's worst is catching a movie you watched twice in cinema! That not only nearly put me to sleep, but it put me to snore! Nah... I cant snore no matter how hard I ttry too. Not pig enouugh.

No comments: