Muzikano


MusicPlaylist

Monday, September 15, 2008

Lost.

It wasnt clear what was it I am chasing
Perhaps I was as good as being confuse
Dissapointment wrapped me thick and I can hardly breath
Was it a way of God to show me things?
Dissapointment?

The taxi ride was the last thing I remembered most
Deleted everything from my inbox to my phonebook
No traces of bad memories
New ones to form
Have I always been this sad?

If this is life, then what is death?
I m losing it one after another
Is it me or is it the way things are towards me?
Give up on me already
Get a life and stop trying

There is nothing more I would want to wish for
I m all numb
All numb from the situation itself
I want to stop looking
And start loving life
Perhaps it will, sooner nor later
Carve a smile on my face

I needed nothing of anything that I was looking for before
Just things I've left behind whilst busy looking
Path to the righteous
Smell of heaven
Guide me
Love me

I need air.

No comments: