Muzikano


MusicPlaylist

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Girlfriends

Cheng Ho's To Kusu Island
Arty Fart W45P! Miss Ya Peeps!
Sparks of Ramadhan
Gaying 0.O
PIMP-ing

Random pictures for you random people out there! ;)


Nothing feels good than having your girlfriends around you

Honestly, I feel great!

Its always very pleasing to just hang out talked about the latest stuff happening

Yea, I dont really fancy gossiping but once it a while, its good to just unwind and

Let things run around... like bla bla bla...hehe



I wanna get a new closet!

Like real baddd lar...

So was talking to Sarina about it

She said..."Yea high time!"

Hehehe.... thats so reliable of her aye...



Caught up with Ima just this morning,

We both werent "puase-ing"...

Had strawberrry-kiwi Snapple and puffer fishy.

Nice!

Then met up with Sarina bumbed into Jerina and Sansan

Was good I must say cos I got back refreshed though it was past midnight

Dad hola countless times asking me when i will be home



Got back safe dad!

I like him, but am being a turn not doing anything

If someone knows about this, dead I'll be!

Ah well, just another one of my crushes

Its a girl thing, and boy it has something got to do with you!

RATATATA....


No comments: