Muzikano


MusicPlaylist

Friday, September 26, 2008

What a day?!

Maira 17th Muffin!


Ryan&Mable





Missed school for the third time in 2 weeks.

Well dad is a little bit pissed

Honestly, I totally could not wake up!

Hahaa.. cos I spend most of my night up with my girls.

Nad and Ima

I want to know if its worth the effort and trip down to send the gift.



He didnt really appreciate it anyway.

Nad was telling that I should just keep it for Rob.

Not that I dont want to but I m not a free loader.

A small gratitude is suffice to pay for everything else.



Met Maira yesterday with a candle lit muffin.

It was darn last minute and i thought I definitely have to get smth for her.

And I did.

Was something small to thank her for being such a sweetheart.

HAPPY 17 MAIRAAAAAA KENTAL!

May there be many birthday's to come and know that I'll love you like infinity!


No comments: