Muzikano


MusicPlaylist

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Insane

So things drive us crazy everyday.
Like the most littlest small things.
Why get so worked up?
Damn it all and get a grip of everything.
We can't allow such insane buggers get into our daily routine.

I much as I hate saying this, we just can't
Cos this is the way it is and its just human to be donig what we do best.
To brush it off our shoulders seems like a burden on its own.
Cos the more we try too, the more it'll eat us up!
Freak it!

I wanna go out bad but everyone seems to be drowning themselves in school!
Aurrgghh!!
Woke up fregging late today
No bloody soul woke me up and I have to miss the most boring module ever.
Its good in a way. Hahaa..
A lazy piece of meat I m.
All good aye ;)

Mom got back not long ago and sigh knowing I haven been to school two days just this week.
Heyy not that I choose not too alright, shit happens!
Freggit! I want to think that I could'nt care less but I actually do.
hehe
I m so darn boreddddddddd.........
I need to get involve in something this instance.

Kickboxing seems interesting huh?
Get the girl power outta me.
Making me feel all pumped up and all ready to punch some dude's face.
Those who seriously annoyed me to the very core.
People, I am still sane, just a little bugged out by some stuff.
Box like a champ!
That's gonna be meeeee!!
WeeeeHooo!
Loving it!

No comments: