Muzikano


MusicPlaylist

Monday, September 22, 2008

Not Moving On


At last I realised, he hasnt gotten over her.

A painful sight to see a painful heart to beat.

Maybe I think too much, maybe there really was nothing between us.

Its just a matter of "Maybe".




He gave me hope and took it away.

He once told me that nothing is impossible.

I m torned by the truth that speaks.

Did he ever meant what he said or was it just a saying that goes along?




How can I not be bothered when all I felt being around him was happiness?

The world is doing it again to me.

Cheating.

Something I said or react may have caused the distance.

But know that my words was never a lie.




Should I continue giving up or should I persue this matter?

Is it true that nothing is impossible?

You left me confuse.

The silence treat you gave me makes me hate you more and like you at the same time.

I kept thinking about you.

Maybe there is something I m fond of.

For its been months I ever felt this way.




No comments: