Muzikano


MusicPlaylist

Sunday, July 20, 2008

MOS

Went MOS with Mable,Madu,Don&Shawn. It was alright. Not thattttt interesting just that it was overcrowded and stuffy plus we can hardly breath and was perspiring like it rained inside! Btw, mom have no idea about my doings because I think,just think, she couldn't care less. Anyway, as I was saying, yea Mos was quite a drag mainly because we did not have great company and there were not many of us. Not saying that it was bad but it could get better.

The house music was okay. Most of the songs played were RnB and some random s**t that I hardly know. But who am I to please? So long the majority enjoy it and get drunk even before drinking, that should do all the trick! Saw that stupit dude who came to SVC earlier that day asking me form my number,dancing at the main dancefloor platform so close to me. Darn thing was he still have the freaking cheek to look and smile at me!! I remembered he came into my workplace,said I smiled to him and did the first move when all I did was look at him in disbelieve and cursing him in my heart for even looking for me. Well at MOS I totally acted like a biatch and ignored him. I danced with my friends and totally and seriously acting like a biatch. I cant help but repeat what I just said!

So got home and attended a lecture that lasted 1 and a half hour! I learn nothing anyway. More like left in right out! hehe

I m feeeling shit now so yea. Well till then.


Mommy hates moi!

Love mommy

No comments: