Muzikano


MusicPlaylist

Monday, July 21, 2008

Foreign Country

Yesterday was like living in a foreign country where language was a barrier and culture was a joke. Everyone at home totally ignored me! It felt as thought I wasnt there yet still breathing. Haikal and another one of Khairun's friend was having dinner when I came home and that they acknowledge my present and since then I was good as not being there. Darn be to everyone even me!

Kept my cool and did my own stuff. Work was not that of a pain yesterday. After Fann left, I did seriously nothing! Just surfing and updating the blog.Well I went in a switch off mode as soon as Mr.Rat start rambbling about VB. (Totally Random!)

Just emailed Rob about me not being able to visit him this august and I seriously feel bad and lousy. So lousy that all i want to do is to just sit and stare in blank space for a good 10 minutes or even more.

Sorry Rob......... So sorrry.......... =(

No comments: