Muzikano


MusicPlaylist

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Not Welcome

It is devastating to know people whom you cherish,
Turn their back on you,
Knowing that it is the only solution to make you repent.
It is not known to them,
That their actions just put matter to the worst.

The struggle the pain and the sorrow,
Could never be felt by anyone but yourself,
I wish they knew what I am going through.
But they are only human not to.
Hence the fighting prolong on my own.

From dust till dawn I figured my way,
Only to realise the only way out was to sacrifice what I cherish.
Both pairs of their tired eyes,
Thought me to think,
God how much I owed them.

My very first cry was nothing but a curse,
To the misery of my parent's life.
I was not welcome.
I was not welcome.
It was not suppose to be me.

Along came my brother.
The issues begins.
Outcast I m,
From all the care I need.
From all the love I desire.

All the curfew imposed,
All the naggings told,
Was just a mare responsibility,
Never because of love.
But a chore instead.

Tried being liberal,
Tried being nice,
Tried being an angle,
But fell after it went unnotice
After it went unappreciated.

So I turned my back on them,
They turned their back on mine.
We both played the same game,
Hoping and praying for fate to bring us apart
Hoping and praying that we will just turn invisible.

No comments: